· Included in meetings where appropriate.
· All decisions discussed with pupil.
· Provision maps, support and targets discussed and completed with pupils with
· Any referrals discussed with pupils and their views recorded.
· School council meets regularly with representatives in each class as pupil’s views
are highly valued.
· The school council are involved with PACT.
· They are linked to many Sutton Hill Community Groups and help to support
They have worked closely with B. Mound to develop buddy schemes at lunchtime also to further develop the already happy secure playtimes.